AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks Parsifal, always appreciate your commentary. I'm curious...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks Parsifal, always appreciate your commentary.

I'm curious as to why you would say this? I would expect the opposite, i.e. the rate of growth to increase, with less resources being used where there is no return. I guess it could potentially slow the growth of customer acquisition but short term revenue growth should increase, which is presumably why it was done. Are you referring to revenue or something else?

FWIW, my take on this announcement is that it was issued to reassure the market and give the share price a boost (as some have already suggested). I too find this unnecessary and a sign of immaturity, even though I'm personally in the red. No doubt the company is bemused (as are many here) as to how the price can be languishing in the 50s all the while the dramatic growth continues. However, being disciplined and sticking to the new communication strategy is more important than temporary share price protection imho.

Everyone knows CFN is a big deal and can see stocks re-rate. As has been noted though, institutions aren't going to take the company's word for it but will wait for the reports to prove it. Seems the retailers are more easily convinced and piled in on the promise of its arrival this month.

That said, I do like the trajectory Alexium is on, with just mattresses alone pretty much providing enough revenue to bring profitability. Adding pillows short term and one day(!) tents, military and resins is going to provide sensational growth for years to come (assuming the opportunities are converted of course). Not to mention whatever else the good doctor can cook up in the lab. Cheap FR cladding for a start?

One doubt I have from the announcement is the reference to an update on the NF license situation in the upcoming 4C. I read that as saying there's nothing immanent . Am I wrong? Surely if there was agreement coming it would be announced separately with much fanfare.

These discussions have been going on for so long now. Presumably AJX haven't been able to get favorable enough terms to make it worth their while. I take their patience and long term outlook as a big positive. I assume it had been factored into the US18m revenue last year that saw plenty of egg on managements face when it wasn't achieved. Fortunately none of this appears to be distracting the day to day progress of the company which continues to be outstanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.