CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    My reading of the announcement is this
    • It was an update. It talks about tracking for June both in terms of volume and refers to what looks like being the first month of cash flow + or neutrality
    • This - midway through June? But the orders probably came in well before the announcement was drafted
    • It's not that hard to draft something. If it is critical news and is particularly market sensitive it can be drafted in hours with a well coordinated effort by people who know their responsibilities and know how to write
    • If there was nothing new to report the week of the presentation in Hong Kong why go again when they had been there not long before and most likely presented to pretty much the same group - unless you wanted a trip there at Alexiums expense
    • If there was something new to report that was market sensitive or, at the very least, market relevant over and above that reported in Sydney the rules say you can't selectively brief some analysts /part of the market and not the rest. CEOs and boards have lost their jobs for that - Newcrest comes to mind
    So you get my drift.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.