AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I have unashamedly supported nick at the time when his energy...

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

I have unashamedly supported nick at the time when his energy and insights were critical to the business. I don't have any regrets over that. And pinto and I weren't the only ones.

I have openly criticised his communications skills and timing over an extended period and also been clear that I did not and don't like his poor management of relationships on occasions

I raised the matter of the international designation on this board at the time it was announced and a few times thereafter and even if I didn't mention the ADR issue here I did discuss it with Nick

I am more than happy to tell Nick what I think just as I have no problem with stating what I think on this board.

Whatever I post I try to check against reasonable logic and good business sense. I might be right or I might be wrong. On one thing I was wrong - that they wouldn't keep restating the targets and not have knowledge they were going to meet them. But that was public anyway.

I have stated and restated that I think the business has or is reaching a different phase. I have enough experience with fast growth and early phase businesses to know that a failure to recognise when that phase is reached and to respond accordingly is highly dangerous. Survival throughout a lifecycle depends on leadership that is appropriate.

What I don't admire is someone who doesn't recognise when they need to get out of their own way. So far we have a shift in chairs of one sort. Good on them for getting this far. And maybe people with a strong entrepreneurial drive will make another shift

There is nothing particularly sinister in any of this. I'd call it practical.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.