AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Increased Sales Lead to Record Monthly Product Shipments, page-182

1. 18,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think it is important to distinguish the business and the team in greer )which actually do the work and run the business operations) from the board and governance matters. What is being questioned by many of us is the latter and that has been up for debate since the AGM and the missed targets issue. If you muddle the two up then you can easily draw the wrong conclusions and take the wrong action. I also see nothing wrong with believing in someone and their suitability for one phase of a business, and seeing things differently as the business changes or new information comes to light. Things are not static. Nor is everything transparent.

As for plough's point about seeing the same people in place, many things are a matter of timing. I think it is/was reasonable to see what happened post AGM.

I am going to reiterate again that this IS NOT about whether I think the business is tracking very nicely - I believe the business is just fine!!!!!!! So no need to take me off the cheer leader squad!!!

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.