CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Completely agree TT,

I think this is a good step forward in the right direction however still far from the end result.

Find it interesting the way the price has been spread across a range, tends to create a brief period of doubt as to the true value, and an opportunity for some to pick up cheap shares at the midway level .16-.17c. The idea of this range is questionable enough... Lets just hope the purchasers at this level are supporters of the company going into commercialization or partnership & not P. gaining more voting power.

The other interesting/smart/cunning thing perhaps.. is that the offers are always subject to being supported by the board, in my view this puts the board in a questionable position where they could potentially look incompetent, as just seen with the resent increase in the offer. This may disgruntle some s/h and then we find the company votes out its own management (debatable) if the offer is rejected - as it my should be imo.

There's still more information needed, the quarterly, the trail results, FDA? and various other updates as previously mentioned throughout these threads.

It truely astounds me that the Australian Government haven't had a good look at supporting this technology, which should have fast tracked long ago, Innovation Minister?

Anyhow, another step closer...just wonder if we'll ever see this really hit it's stride out in mass population, seems a little remarkable we have a Global Pandemic, useful technology and it's in an ownership battle, ethically seems more appropriate to just partnership up and get it out there.

Stay strong rappers, who knows.. maybes a bidding sinerio developes after Monday??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.