RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Good thanks for that OGT...Perhaps some candid sharing of news...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    Good thanks for that OGT...
    Perhaps some candid sharing of news as to what Pfizer intends for the RAP Tech would help us on our way and lead to a faster resolution of this hiccup and help on the way to greatness for RAP. Obviously the game doesn't get played like this especially where Pfizer (big and heavy hitters) is concerned...got to look like shrewd operators that is their way.
    In many cases open dialogue (without giving away the farm of course) without guile is the best way forward. If nothing eventuates it paves the way for increased trust and ease of negotiations further down the track.
    I feel as though neither Pfizer or RAP have explored all the possible (viable and lucrative and inclusive) strategic options that are possible via a hookup of sorts twixt the two companies.
    I am looking forward to attending the Investor Showcase event on Gold Coast Thursday...interesting to hear the latest thinking.
    Keeping the energy clean in negotiations whilst trying to maintain a fair (fair exists doesn't it?) arrangement and outcome for all
    is the correct way forward. Screwing the other entity to the wall is an incorrect and out of date way to operate IMHO.
    Old adage..." Never take anything or anyone on board if your prime motive is NEED". It usually leads to a disastrous and unsatisfactory outcome >90% of the time. Stay away from need...RAP doesn't NEED Pfizer...everyone is saying that commercialization (of Dx) is going to take a long time...I disagree to an extent with this attitude...the pressure builds as the reputation spreads and other entities see the benefits so deals are done more rapidly. Go RAP...Vote NO! We've got this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.