RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Agree...it is as if TK has become so engrossed in the task (and...

1. 6,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Agree...it is as if TK has become so engrossed in the task (and fame) of "taking this technology to the World" That he has abandoned any integrity and loyalty towards his shareholders. He picks up $2 million on the run through and is almost a certainty to be offered an ongoing position with the potential buyer. IMHO of course.
    The bright lights of future international power and fame are creating a brand new Gollum who regards the opportunity (and us SH are now in the way annoyingly...he looks like he wishes we would just go way) as a "my precious" thing.
    We have been abandoned right when our leader should be holding firm...he is in the drip of "my precious" now...IMHO DYOR.
    The "Big Time" calls so he needs to realign himself...can he do it? Is this a possibility? We in the meantime VOTE NO and then deal with the fallout and next moves a tad down the track...but don't forget the loyalty now seemingly absent from RAP has now brought us to this point. No wonder they don't think our team can commercialize this world beating tech they are virtually admitting themselves the same thing! So get a team that can blow RAP skyward and do deals where they matter...Just putting some perspective into the lure of fame and fortune on the current RAP team...academics chase respect from their peers...they thrive and survive on it...it enables them to climb ever higher on that illusory ladder. TK looks and talks a little differently and is distracted sort of and the above could serve to help explain why. Now we are getting closer to understanding this play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.