RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I really would like to give TK and rest of the BOD the benifits...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I really would like to give TK and rest of the BOD the benifits of the doubt that they are playing the game in the background on this one.

However, this last presentation has convinced me they really do want this deal done and over with so they can move on. My feeling is TK is exhausted with all the work he has to do as the head of a listed company (deal with SH) . I imagine his ideal is to be getting on with operations and such. There was no need at all for him to push the rhetoric of how hard a CR would be and the uncertainty of success if RAP was to go it alone. He obviously wants the deal done and will say anything (even if it contradicts what he has said in the past) to convince us its a good deal. Sorry but I'm just not buying it.

I for one would much prefer a CR and dilution and a shot at seeing this thing run to getting royaly screwed by a international giant pharma Co. I can't see there being an issue raising funds, even considering the current climate. We are in the best position we have ever been and the validation and exposure this T/O has given us is huge and imagine the signal a No vote would give to any prospective investors! Unless there is a major upping of the offer or a bidding war with another entity that drives the price up, there is no way I'm voting anything other than NO, Tony! The fact you could sit there and say that you were surprised by the valuation given by the independent expert (as if it was a bother to you) is an insult to the SH you are supposed to represent. You know, the ones who have paid your salary for the last seven years!

If we don't reach a high enough offer (ie. +$1ps) and this thing goes to vote and IS voted down, im now certain we need to remove the current BOD. I can't be confident in them after watching them try and manipulate the scenario for their own best interest over SH in such a deceiving manner. Either they were lying prior to this T/O offer to convince SH they were compitent in getting this to market or they are lying now. Either way it's a terrible look on you, TK.
    VOTE NO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.