RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Increased Scheme Consideration from Pfizer, page-328

1. Dhm
    2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3500
    I really don’t give a **** about TK’s hard work within the current environment. He has 10,000,000 shares ffs given to him, currently worth over $2m. ResApp is disruptive in the medical diagnostic world. The tech is bigger than TK and BL and all their bleatings. Pfizer have first mover advantage, which, quite frankly they seem to be flittering away with low ball offers. The offensive manner by which they are treating the shareholders (not that they care) riles me, and I’m sure most of you also. They know the current level is a gift for them, and the stage act whereby they needed an independent expert to prove to us that their generosity was a gift to us.

We shareholders don’t know which other companies may enter the arena. But if our tech is as great as clinical trials have shown it to be then the cream of the rest of the respiratory market MUST BE LOOKING AT US. I am not shouting this out of desperation but frustration. Frustration that Apple, Ping An, Johnston and Johnston, Microsoft, Astra Zeneca and many others may just seemingly be ignoring the opportunistic way that respiratory diagnosis including COVID is just an agreement away from them. Or maybe they are just waiting and biding their time. They might have to push and shove and hustle, but the biggest breakthrough in over a century in respiratory diagnosis is just a partnership away.

We have proof of concept. We have Pfizer saying ‘this thing works!’. Now we need a predator/partner with kuhunas to take Professor Abeyratne’s brilliant vision into the world environment where it can save lives in the widest possible scale.

Rant over, and for any golfer out there, I’m playing at Turnberry tomorrow before winding my way to the British Open at St Andrew’s in a few weeks time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.