RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Now is the time to rally more than ever and show these grubs...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Now is the time to rally more than ever and show these grubs they can't steal this company.

Pfizer are only offering the T/O essentially for the pre covid data set that Resapp hold. No one else does or will ever have data like this!whats that worth to them? Apparently about $120 million. They have not shown any interest in DX or sleepcheck but the fact remains this is what most of us bought in on. I for one know believe in the tech and Dr. A's incredible work!

I'm currently sitting here with what I suspect is bronchitis, coughing my lungs up every few mins. Boy would it be great to have an app that could analyse the cough and tell me what I may have!

We've waited a long time and I'm more than happy to wait some more to see DX really get going. Tech like this isn't going to adopted over night.
    Lets vote No, get some new competent/honest management in, do a CR for more funds and move on from this.

Pfizer it's been an interesting ride but most of us here aren't gullible enough to fall for this scam! Pfizz off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.