PAR 2.63% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

88aaj...thanks for your account...sorry to hear you and others...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6891
    88aaj...thanks for your account...sorry to hear you and others are suffering so much.

There is definitely some evidence to date of Zilosul giving pain relief in other joints and all at the same time. There is definitely hope that in some percentage of cases (as high as 90%) of patients that have been fortunate enough to have tried Zilosul to date they have managed to get at least some pain relief without the terrible AE's and addiction as is the case of opioids in some instances (well, in a lot of instances).

As I have commented on numerous occasions, it's beneficial to read these accounts in a text book or in a research paper but when we chat to someone we know it gives a whole new meaning. Hopefully you can hang on for some more time and Zilosul becomes a real option for you.

If it was me, I would try and get in touch with one of the clinics to see if there is any possibility to getting onto a trial or to get a course of it?
    Which state are you in (not pain state, I mean geographical! sneaky.png ).

There indeed has been some good evidence that potentially all joints may be subject to the amazing efficacy of Zilosul as also evidenced by PAR themselves and we have heard it from a number of patients too.:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3218/3218763-49ebdb9e183d0e59beab225d1366f3f8.jpg

DYOR of course

Best wishes

Mozz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.