TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

LoserInvestor If you call the truth about the current situation...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    LoserInvestor

If you call the truth about the current situation with tgs also rubbish, I agree. Because this is it, what we can see since some month.. Also a mentioned article posted by bubby some days ago is also reporting a creepy story about tgs' performance as I did/do!

They have nothing achieved and yes this is rubbish.. So lets see what they will deliver on the 1st quarter to get a more accurate indicator about the future here..

Maybe the new ceo have some more experience.. but if you look to the emailadresses on their reports and you will try to write them.. you will never get an answer because Ryan is just answering on an other emailadress, which I already have but I guess you don't, because you are not interested to inform yourself about numbers etc.. And no, I'm not interested in shorting tgs or ranting it. I just tell you all the current situation and I'm just waiting for "usefull" information (numbers and not visions/dreams!) about the current situation, which is now impossible (w/o numbers!)!

And dr copper can't always play well for tgs.. Tgs needs to stand up before dr copper takes its own break!!

dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.