TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

FFS MS, it's all gamble. We all know no-one can predict the...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    FFS MS, it's all gamble. We all know no-one can predict the future, but the market is about guessing based on risk and being informed as much as possible, and then managing that risk.
    The difference here is that some of us were right on the Cu price and some ....ahem.....were not. There is risk to get it wrong but it's calculated. If anyone was even remotely bearish on Cu then why even be in TGS. Hope? What's the point in being bearish AND holding? It's not logical.
    Okay. You want another prediction? If, and I say if Cu hangs around 2.75-3.25, and there are no more incidents at the mine and no further political turmoil, then 20c SP is not out of the question at some point by calendar years end. And you should be thankful we were right about Cu otherwise TGS would have already been claimed as a tax loss.

Meanwhile, with Cu up 4-5%, there is a calculated risk of a nice technical breakout in the direction of north, as I mentioned mid last week. But Let me guess........if I am wrong it will be "glass half full amateur", but if I am right, it's "had just a chance of 50% to be right or wrong.. so nothing special".

Why can't we just enjoy the ride?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.