TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Lets make a easy deal.. You and nikec are the best predicting...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lets make a easy deal..

You and nikec are the best predicting guys here based on the thumbs^^

You both are always the best and have calculated all the risks also from the future, next presidential impacts etc. so you could never be wrong. How great you are... Y both should have millions €£$$$..

But where are your millions of cash??? Maybe lost with wrong predictions on other investments???

But no problem for me. You are the best!!

I predict just with what I can see atm (hard facts!!) and not with the best possible movement (always best case scenario as y both do it all day long incl. dreams)..

I wont tell you anymore why I invested here because I have to realise that you never really read my posts carefully enough... whatever.. it's useless to discuss that again and again with you all..

As I already said. I love to see that my cautious predictions were fully wrong about cp.. I can say that w/o loosing my mind as you would do..

And hopefully we would have a great nice impact on the sp the next coming days/weeks/months/year..

.. but I fully agree with you that we should put our differencies away and enjoy the ride as long as we can!!

Dr Copper's rocket has already started...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.