DEG 1.62% $1.26 de grey mining limited

Ann: Indee Gold - Acquisition Update, page-4

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6505
    Hi all.
    I hope that clears up the discussion about when the VWAP is of most importance for the Indee deal.
    @Cujocat Believe me, they like what they see and so do we so far.
    One thing I have noticed about Simon, If there is a misunderstanding or rumour that may cause to much displeasure, he will correct it forthwith.
    It is all in previous ann if anyone wants to read the terms of the Indee acquisition.
    One thing I was very happy to see was confirmation of deeper drilling at Wingina and Withnell.
    I had only been guessing this as they are our two largest deposits so going underground at a later stage is just perfect progression imo.
    I am also expecting some juicy results from the deeper drilling including Toweranna.
    Just not sure which ann is next.
    This month could prove to be a very positive time for us as well as all Pilbara players.

(Additional deeper diamond drilling has been completed at both the largest Withnell and Wingina gold deposits, targeting higher grade underground resource definition and extensions. Initial results of this drilling are expected to be reported during September.)

Go to hand to these guys for being co-operative and informative managers.

Kind regards, Wack
    Last edited by Wack: 06/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.007B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.21 $9.656M 7.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56240 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.