DEG 0.82% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: Indee Gold Settlement Extended to July 2019, page-7

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I think its very price sensitive every time they remind holders or potential buyers that we need to find nearly ten million dollars by mid next year just to hold onto Indee and the assets it holds. It will be touch and go with respect to improved resource estimates from the structural, and/or provision of a rock solid bankable feasibility study outcome in time to raise cash by then. The conglomerate is the real wild card in this, and if NOVO really do fire up interest in the region via good Egina, PR and CW results, coupled with efficient ore sorting technology, then the nearology and Indee conglomerate holdings (with proven gold content), means we should race over the line. Must say I watch NOVO for announcements every day as I believe DEG will swim or sink depending on the success of NOVO over the next six months.

I'm a holder (despite losing a pile on the original DEG as it slid into oblivion), and it could well be a Disallowed like NST was for me, but at the end of the day this is one big coin toss, and at the current rate of slow expansion of the lowish grade structural resource, and lack of good high grade hits on the structural drilling as well, we are unlikely to generate enough excitement by mid year without existing holders being diluted out of existence (yet again).
    The delay in FM drilling results is somewhat concerning as well. They must have them by now, its been many months. The old DEG leaked like a sieve so the sp snuck up slowly ahead of a positive announcement. While the leaks seem to be non-evident on this new ship, there has certainly been a slide in recent weeks, and I do wonder if its based on knowledge of a poor announcement coming up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.010(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.24 $1.22 $4.537M 3.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 67015 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 239443 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.