NOX 3.90% 7.4¢ noxopharm limited

Hi Stoicshrink.... looks like you found us here with some...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Stoicshrink.... looks like you found us here with some perfect timing mate.

The old hands on this board.... like me, RBx, Stayso and many others have been very upbeat from the beginning.... because the genesis of this whole technology started waaaaaay back in time.

It has sometimes been a hard slog to get both the sceptics... and occasionally the eager-to-believe that this Technology and it’s side shoots really do have a strong basis in the science. Slowly but surely that is now becoming more evident to those who delve a bit deeper.

looks like this latest discovery might be very useful to us in getting a much wider forum to take the technology seriously.

Nice move then today. May take a little while to percolate.... but percolate it will.

As to taking a few dollars off the table if the price takes a useful jump up? .... well I guess that depends how many shares you have, how long you’ve held them.... and how much you might want spend a few bucks on fripperies..... like food. (grin)

Welcome aboard mate.... I believe your timing is excellent.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $15.75K 211.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30850 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 65999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ 110888
Last updated 12.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.