IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

You know, there is medication for what you have. You certainly...

1. 134 Posts.
    You know, there is medication for what you have. You certainly are one nasty, vindictive little creature aren't you? You have made some pretty wild accusations on here based on know known facts. Just a tip, you may think you are anonymous on here but I'd be really careful about the unsubstantiated claims you are making. There is legal recourse re defamation on online forums. You've alleged criminality and pretty much slandered people personally.

Back to your rant, I really cannot understand one word of anything you have written. FOY doesn't exist? Because of a voted name change? What the hell are you referring to as a Phoenix?

I'm a passive watcher of this company due to it occupying an untested space. I would really appreciate it if you didn't communicate at me on here again, you're clearly deranged. You have nothing constructive to add, and have some undisclosed connection/beef with FOY I am guessing and have an axe to grind.

I can handle the opinions of other people on here because they add their own take on what's going on. You on the other hand, are just certifiably insane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.