EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Sufficiently undervalued imo "The Mace supergene mineralisaon...

1. 57,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Sufficiently undervalued imo

"The Mace supergene mineralisaon presently has a strike length of approximately . km based on drilling.
    Explaurum have recently completed detailed drilling over m of the mineralised strike length and is
    presently undertaking a mineral resource esmaon. The mineralisaon has not been closed off to the West.
    A regional soil anomaly and the presence of gold in soil in the creek presents a km supergene target area
    (Figure ). Explaurum has been using the current creek system which drains the Tampia deposit to target
    the supergene gold mineralisaon.
    CSA Global agree that The Mace supergene mineralisaon presents a significant opportunity to provide
    addional shallow, freely diggable gold ounces that could be incorporated into the front end of the proposed
    mine plan. This could present significant economic improvements to the FS, in parcular the first year’s
    producon. Explaurum have indicated that they will undertake a preliminary study of the Mace supergene
    EXPLAURUM LIMITED
    INDEPENDENT TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT AND VALUATION
    CSA Global Report Nº R438.2018 17
    mineralisaon alongside the maiden resource esmate. Their intenon is to incorporate the Mace​
    mineralisaon into the BFS and mine plan for the development of the Tampia Gold Project".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.