TYP 0.00% 2.3¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

Ann: Independent Plexaris and Cevaris testing, page-2

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Early days for this mob but following this story with great interest. Whole new 'landscape' of potential medicine being looked at here imo. Personally I like the exosome production or LEAP arm of this just as much as the potential these products might offer for a huge number of conditions.

• BioMAP testing of Exopharm’s exosome platform has validated safety and mechanism of action (MOA) and found that they have different and distinct activities compared to 4,500 other drugs. This confirms this therapeutic approach is a distinct and potentially new class of medicine.

• Plexaris was found to be safe (by comparison and absolute measures) and had notable biological activity in (i) tissue remodelling (ii) immunomodulatory and (iii) inflammatory-related activities.

• Cevaris was found to be safe (by comparison and absolute measures) and had notable biological activity in (i) tissue remodelling, (ii) inflammatory and (iii) immune-modulatory-related activities.

"These are very positive results from a detailed external test of two of our experimental exosome products,” says Dr Ian Dixon, founder and CEO of Exopharm".................

Exciting stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $4.189K 182.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 13103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.