BRU 1.28% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Independent Resource Assessment Laurel Wet G, page-25

1. 129 Posts.
    re: Ann: Independent Resource Assessment Laur... Definitely offers above $10. No doubt IMHO.

Revisiting FMG's share price history seems worth ones re/acquaintance.

Of course, comparisons with pre GFC events should always be fiercely blowtorched however....., NWshelf scale reserves renders a steep incline in the SP inevitable. Don't it?? When.....?? Wish I new.

Thinking out aloud, is there a betting market on future richest men/women in Australia? No secret who my money would be on but, if I was a booky I would lower the odds given on ES right now.

If you want, jot it down that JC made a gentleman's bet that, as at 30-6-14 the richest Aussie will be the big fella.

Yeah sure the above represents a pure strokefest but those well researched BRUites out there would have to be relieved with the most recent share price trend however, shouldn't be too surprised with the content of the latest announcement.

Is it not confirmation of old news?

BTW fellow BRU postererers, please take some time to respond to the following query re the proposed $500m pipeline....I ask, is it a fortifying investment (which offers future material revenue divesification and tax minimisation benefits) or otherwise?

In any case.....Accumulate..........Accumulate!!

JC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.