FME 5.00% 1.9¢ future metals nl

Indeed. But I am not sure we will need to wait for that to see...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Indeed. But I am not sure we will need to wait for that to see Palladium and Platinum go for a run.

I elaborate. CHN ran against the trend in March 2020. It reached a market cap higher than gold companies producing gold! It reached that market cap as the hand outs started in ernest. The non-stop money printing was sure to have consequences and here they are in the news everywhere today. But I digress, then POD went for a run and more recently GAL. What do they have in common?

My view is that the investment world has changed. The Gold and Silver markets aren't big enough to provide for a "vehicle" to store value as the fiat currency depreciates. Crypto is not tangible and stable enough to do so. Traditional investment vehicles are unlikely to thrive when the currency is depreciating. As I said in a previous post Palladium hit $3,400 in March. Rhodium is trading at about $14,000. Precious metals are rarer than Gold and Silver. Value, by definition, is linked to scarcity. In my opinion, Platinum and Palladium have more room to appreciate than Gold and Silver because they are rarer and the later have historically served as money. The psychological impact on the population of Gold at $10,000 would be far greater than the psychological impact of Palladium, Platinum, etc at that price or even higher price. And as a clear example we have Rh.

Now, the question is: Do we have more than 7Moz of the new "Gold" and next storage of value? I think we do. Time will tell.
    We are grossly undervalued. It is time to catch up. We, by the way, have three reasons to catch up MC, money depreciation and proven resources

All this could be an illusion but I don't think so and the evidence is there if we have eyes to see it. All my opinion though. I intend to revisit and quote this post if I can access it when this company gets to $1 per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $28.09K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.