FME 5.00% 1.9¢ future metals nl

So much talk about the ore being uneconomical is tiresome and...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    So much talk about the ore being uneconomical is tiresome and nonsensical. To prove my point look at CHN and GAL market caps. The grades and compositions are similar (ours are better actually). If they have that market cap the market believes them to be economical. Ours however have had years of metallurgy to back it up. Also, the back door listing has held above releasing price for over a year which is more than 99% of the IPO's can claim (including GAL's which as forecasted by me yesterday has bent the knees, I expect a ≥20% jump here soon)
    When it comes to cash, there are 47m options in the money with a $0.1 strike price which were accepted by the seller with a two year scrow. Why would the seller accept options under those conditions if they were selling a dud?

Most of the high grade is reserve not resource. Platinum and Palladium seem to be bottoming.

Games are being played and the downramping whether it be well intended or not is working but all that will be irrelevant when the big money start speaking because prices aren't moved by dad's and moms.

Watch this baby fly. Check back next ! All my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $28.09K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.