FME 0.00% 1.8¢ future metals nl

Ann: Independent Resource Estimate of 6.9Moz PdEq, page-89

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Very good logic there! Not!
    According to you men should have stopped trying to fly when the first 5 failures occurred. I am glad you aren't a scientist or an engineer.

Do you think ex-GXY management are going to put their career on the line just like that? This project has legs and their involvement proves it IMO. They have done their homework, they have engaged (according to their public declarations) with South African engineers and consultants at length before getting to the stage we are in now.

The tiny gap in our price chart truly closed here now. Will the webinar tomorrow disclose a new cornerstone investor? That remains to be seen.

Railroad tracks at support in both Palladium and Platinum . Palladium was over $3,400 in March and it is bouncing of support now. I like the look of that. I just wait for the reflection of that here. Could I be wrong? Of course but I doubt it. Lets see how this post ages.

I take the opportunity to correct my previous post. Not most of the high grade is in indicated. Over a million oz are and that is enough to get the party started

All my personal estimation and opinion of course. Also if GAL bounces there could be something there too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153788 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.15pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.