ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2578
    Yes that’s what 180 would of been trading on isTina the VWAP till they got squeezed after the morning trading …..anyway hopefully there out of the picture now and EMP can get on with it un encumbered tomorrow and moving forward
    And like you say james7821 it’s sure a nice spot to put up camp in and grow some veggies EMP she swings like a elephant trunk the last few days, but i think that was more to do with 180 than the norm around here, it’s usually like watching paint dry EMP I was a couple points off the depth for over a month once and just got filled and it wasn’t a huge parcel, I’m going to try and build myself a nice little nest in EMP and see how it pans out for a bit, Carl seems like a “Accountant” which he is type dude and that’s a good thing for a CEO …… Happy holding EMP for the ride north, lots of stories left in the script of EMP infact the fun has only just begun imo $$$$$$
    GLTAH Long and Short , or underwater atm unduly or swimming in a sea of 2TCF Bass Straight profit and loving every stroke of it for the paddle to a 2TCF pay day at the end of the enjoyable swim in the profitable waters of Bass Straight $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.