ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Why wouldn't you own AEV?Galaxy, I don't doubt it will be a good...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Why wouldn't you own AEV?

Galaxy, I don't doubt it will be a good thing.

For me personally I mainly invest in OS precious metals producers or royalties because of the signs of the times. Inca is one of the few juniors I invest in because I like the broad range of projects in Oz and Peru.... with a focus on IOCGs!

OK it's hurting us at the moment because of cash burn, management changes and lack of a strategic plan (not to mention LTSHLH - Long term share holder learned helplessness) BUT that doesn't change what's in the ground and we have massive land hold holdings (eg 10% of all East Tennant) on fertile ground with majors for neighbours next door... and with macro trends (money printing, debt, inflation etc) I believe the commodities clock is right time for majors to be knocking on our door for PMs - they already are both at Peru and East Tennant (not to mention East Arunta soon). Even juniors like yourself will come knocking for phosphate, even tho it's not our main game.

The most prominent of the five are two that are located northeast and north-northwest of Wonarah. The basin northeast of Wonarah (on Inca’s Frewena Frontier Project) is particularly interesting in that it has not been drilled. It has an area roughly 50%-75% larger that of the basin that hosts Wonarah. The basin north-northwest of Wonarah is approximately100% larger than the Wonarah basin

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4997/4997095-0b6b454894e7f28b0f0f6d97805e67e3.jpg

I hope it is a win-win for everyone!

Poet

#IoCG
    Last edited by Poet: 25/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.