ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

I have spoken to a number of people in the industry who tell me...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I have spoken to a number of people in the industry who tell me that BM Geological services has a very good reputation. The independent review leaves no doubt about the potential of the assets. In particular, independent resource calculations by a reputable consultant are beyond scrutiny. IMO this is a valuable exercise and will go a long way to restoring confidence in the companies assets.
    Torians land holding is 1st class but previous approach to this extensive portfolio lacked focus imo.

This review is an important step in defining a focused approach going forward. The new management now have a very clear path forward. They are in discussions (according to the announcement) with third parties regarding j/v opportunities on some of the assets and developing exploration strategies on priority targets.
    As mentioned by other posters the possibility of J/V agreements should improve the companies financial position and allow it to focus on priority targets whilst retaining exposure future upside.

To me this is partly about regaining shareholder confidence and getting Torian back above the radar. Speaking of which.... Did anyone else notice that Read Corporate have been engaged?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $850 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 25826645 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11293290 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.