BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

Ann: Independent review supports development of BIT225, page-11

1. J8
    14,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Dosage issues will delay the IND. There were extra pullouts from toxicity and there is not 100% response. Not very good news at all. Remember 5/12 pulled out of the last trial. This sort of result is nowhere near what is required to compete with the new DAA from Gilead which is getting very close to 100% even with G3 cirrhotic patients. Biotron haven't tried it on the very sick yet. GS-5816 is very well tolerated even by the very sick, so I wonder where this can go.

The real world figures for Gilead that the announcement refers to is a bit of a furphy. The real issue is compliance. People are not completing the treatment, even with eight week courses. Twelve and twenty four week courses are even harder to get compliance in. This is why the race is on for one pill, once a day for say, four weeks. Even then there is compliance issues. Biotrons drug does nothing to help this. This is also why interferon treatments don't work so well.

I'd be selling my options if I hadn't already. I can see them expiring worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $12.61K 426.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724724 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 130544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.