AN1 10.0% 0.9¢ anagenics limited

Another thing worth mentioning is that despite their flood of...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Another thing worth mentioning is that despite their flood of brainless, monotonous, and "objective" posts, they offer no real solutions to anything.

All they ramp about is how:

- #1 "Dailymail reported UK spent $20 million on test kits that don't work." Tuns out Dailymail were lying as the kits weren't even Wondfo's. Also, the UK government were treating them as rapid antigen tests instead. This down ramp lasted almost three weeks. Now they don't type a thing about it.

- #2 "Oh this company isn't profitable and you should only use it for day trading because I spent 2 minutes reading the financials". Turns out the notorious poster of this comment had a "buy" and "held" status for a few other stocks - and guess what? NONE OF THEM WERE PROFITABLE. In fact several had tanked lower than 50% from his initial comments. I mean, if profitability was a criteria, why did he invest there? In fact, CDY was likely to be profitable had it not been for COVID-19. Yet even now with COVID-19, CDY would still be closer to profitability than any other stock he owns. Absolute stupidity and irony from this white knight imo.

-#3 Part one "CDY still has not sold any test kits therefore they may not have any sales". Like really? CDY's revenue WAS ALMOST $4 MILLION (and growing) for the first half of this financial year. THAT'S WHY CDY WAS GOING TO BE PROFITABLE (had it not been for COVID-19) - because they had sales irrespective of antibody test kits.

-#3 Part two "Then why can't they sell the COVID tests?". Because CDY only acquired the contract for their distribution less than a month ago - and the test kits were only on Australian shores for a portion of that time due to transport and logistics. Not not mention, all the fake media publishing, trials and testing, government overrun with decisions, doesn't really help the cause either. However, there is no alternative to antibody testing. It won't be a matter of "if", but rather "when".

-#4 "The test kits don't work well and are not sensitive enough". People who mention this are probably the most useless. They're the type to provide you with endless problems and hurdles without having the solution, or the know-how to make anything better. All they ramp about is that single digit percentage of how those tests may be inconclusive or false-positive, yet provide no real solutions or alternatives to improve the situation. My apologies in advance for being cynical, but I am 100% sure if any of their friends or relatives contracted the virus, they would seek for an antibody test straight away. Because antibody testing is the now and future - there is nothing else unless a vaccine comes out. There is no other product like CDY's that works more effectively or more quickly in detecting antibodies. It's like choosing between drinking water or drinking iced latte with extra whipped cream made by your favourite barista in the Sahara desert when you're dying of thirst. The latter is simply not a choice, and does not exist. In this case at least we have the water.

-#5 And the latest one, drumroll please... "I recently reactivated my HC account from 5 years ago (and decided to commit my HC existent to down ramp CDY only because I'm curious)". Well done champ, we heard you. Everything you have mentioned is correct to a certain degree, however it is also wrong in so many more. CDY is not a perfect company, just like every other company. Your comments could literally be copy pasted and adjusted slightly to suit the thread of every company on HC. Truth is though, CDY will most likely become very profitable in the future regardless of what you think or post. Just don't complain or regret too much for not joining the ride sooner. As for the claims of other posters thinking you have ulterior motives, well, you are who you are.

All in all:
    -CDY is the distributor of world leading antibody test kits by Wondfo
    -Antibody testing is the future: there is no alternative, not even from the downrampers (which you'd think they would have mentioned by now if they knew of any)
    -CDY were almost profitable even before COVID-19 (annual sales were expected to reach $10 million)
    -CDY will likely be profitable after COVID-19

Have a good night everyone, looking forward to sales announcements and a green day tomorrow.
    Last edited by micc: 22/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $49 5.389K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1093962 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.