AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Independent Test Results For The Wondfo SARS-CoV-2 Test, page-143

1. 1,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Micc please stop talking in riddles .Lets be specific I have made many mistakes and lost heaps of $$ over 25 years of investing. So learning from those mistakes I now focus on an investment strategy of dealing only in facts such as financials, USP's, intrinsic value and IP, knowing personally the Directors of the company(such an important factor in small caps) and becoming a top 5 shareholder .So I have made millions (retired at 48) in investing in just two companies on the ASX in the last 10 years using this hard earned strategy , the rest I have ignored CDY had potential but as stated in my earlier post is off the radar as it does not meet my investment strategy and/or risk/return criteria (it may meet yours which is fine) . ..FYI the two companies mentioned previously are Clover (CLV) which has IP in the baby formula market and has paid fully franked for the last 12 years and Vango Mining(VAN) which is a junior gold explorer come miner with huge losses but has over 800,000 validated JORC oz of gold in the ground (intrinsic).

Happy to help as I wish all investors well..nobody likes to lose money. I just ask you to be direct with your questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.