ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Keep the pressure up on this new board also .
    A lot of money has been lost by retail investors and the pressure brought to bear on the 'old board means that this new board has to get results or they will be judged fairly but , dare I say it ' very harshly' and rightly so . This is not a private fiefdom with the serfs supplying the money to an autocratic leader/s/ie Bod. For the most part retail investors are intelligent, successful people in their own private endeavours. The accumulation of very high expectations /reports from Bod / coupled with a farcical initial 2 months of actual mining and processing of gold last year points to incompetence or a slick underhand way of legally handing our gold tenements to a cornerstone investor .
    Guess what situation we have now folks ?
    As Jimone has stated, and rightly so, these independent assessments as to the gold content amounts to 2 to 3 x twenty litres drums of highly selected samples. Watch out for the rhetoric being employed again without cautionary statements made by the current board.
    Also the fact that this coy is employing a PR coy means that some of the posters on this forum could be directly employed by the PR firm. From 80 mill shares to 490 mill shares in 5 years and truck loads of development money being spent of retail investors money; only for the cornerstone investor to buy a truckload of shares very cheaply ; may bring to mind the possibility of manipulation by persons who have always had their own agenda. This coy is a far cry from the investment opportunity that it was 5 years ago ie Tightly Capitalised with Excellent Prospects ; ... Those were the days Jimone... ;To a situation where a Cornerstone investor is touted as our saviour . A massive free kick for chump change
    We also seem to have a couple of the BOD coming from another floundering Brasilian gold miner called CDG . These guys were great mates with our previous BOD so I am circumspect about their abilities to run a successful gold miner in Brazil . Get my drift.
    I don't have much skin in the game /OD'S/ but I do have a keen BS metre aided by hindsight where a lot of directors are concerned, right across the spectrum of Aussie small cap miners, especially those directors who arise from obscurity in Western Australia to be 'Captains of industry' deserving of very high salaries with very few current 'runs on the board' .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.