ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Coldry Project Receives Positive Overseas Ruling, page-103

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hello,
    I have sent a message to Adam as below.
    "Hello Adam,
    Although I am very happy with the most part of the announcement, and glad that interest has been generated from the highest level of indian govt, I have few questions in regards to the announcement.

From the announcement, "Given the potential significance of the project to enhance India’s future economic, energy and resource security while contributing to its environmental commitments under the Paris climate agreement, the parties determined it was essential to escalate the project to the NITI Aayog (National Institution for the Transformation of India Committee) for review ahead of final Board approvals and execution."

Does that mean we now need to get approval from NITI Aayog? Does that mean if our tech doesnt suit NITI Aayog's needs or requirement, nmdc and nlc will walk away from the agreement? Or will they go through without NITI Aayog?

I do not understand why we didnt just get the MPA signed and then presented to the NITI Aayog... it just seems like an extra step to take... and very hard one

Regards,

Cardpro"

And the below is reply from Adam.
    "Hi Cardpro, thanks for your question. We'll include it in a follow up web article to help answer such questions. In short, this is not an approval. This is a positive and supportive step. Stay tuned for further updates. Regards, Adam."

I am very happy about today's announcement and Adam's reply.
    I am glad that legal review has been processed so quickly, I thought legal review would take much longer lol.

Toot toooooooot !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.