RSH 13.0% 2.6¢ respiri limited

Buffalo12, Lets talk through some actual facts. Not...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Buffalo12,

Lets talk through some actual facts. Not hallucinations of meth.

The average Indian earns roughly 7 AUD per day, the average Australian earns $183.

The wheezo costs $300, so to compare apples that would make each unit somewhere about $7,842 in Australian income to an average Indian.

Now I am no economist, but if that was in my household I’d be eating the apple to keep the doctor away.

Secondly, where exactly did you pull this from

200 Tier 1 and 2 hospitals identified as theinitial target market - on average there are 3 pulmonologists at each hospital(with support staff/nurses etc) - often these pulmonologists see 150-250patients per day. But lets conservatively assume 10 minute consultations -which means 60 patients a day (10 hour shifts) x 3 pulmonologists for eachhospital = 180 x 200 hospitals = 36,000 patients per day”.

The dunny budgerigars have more credence talking crap compared to thatnonsense.

Having lived with someone that has a respiratory disorder for more than 10 years, I can assure you that a 10 minute consult that encapsulates a sales pitch to a monitor and not a solution just will not produce numbers anywhere near the level you are talking.

Finally, how much is this retainer the indian experts have received today? 6 weeks of nothing but fluff masquerading as a joint venture where one party is getting paid to do the work?

No wonder the share price couldn't get off the ground today.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $17.69K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99463 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.