ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IMO, the (Options Exercise Program) brought in vitally needed...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    IMO, the (Options Exercise Program) brought in vitally needed funds for ECT at the time, obviously both Marbrijen and Superior Coatings were two of the mayor share holders supporting this program so it's only fair enough that the options were to be replaced. This company has survived through to this point and the signing of the MPA with support from major and miner shareholders alike through Options conversions. I believe it is a good result for all that these 170 million options have be taken out of play and locked up in the ELF until there fully paid for, as with A & B options alike, bring in another $2.55M into the company coffers when paid for. It's important to remember any options that have been converted via the ELF into "fully paid ordinary shares" can not be traded, there not real until paid fore in full, for this reason I don't believe they should even be taken into account within the "Top 40" due out shortly, its only at this point could we see who the true top 40 supporting investors are in this company. Going forward Good luck to all, going to be exciting month fore us, can't wait to see the finer details of the MPA and the true potential of ECT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.