ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Agree. In my opinion the selldown had nothing to do with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Agree.

In my opinion the selldown had nothing to do with the wording of the announcement nor anything to do with the extended timelines. Every single long term believer knows the project is going ahead and construction will commence this year, and more importantly, the Indians are funding the full cost of the pilot plant.

I believe the selling happened because a few day traders that bought just prior to the announcement panicked when very few buyers decided to buy following the announcement and sold which caused a few stop losses to be activated.

Long term holders have already loaded up. Why would they buy after the announcement?

I have been day trading for 15 years and know how day traders operate - and yesterday was a classic case of panic selling. It is also possible that net buyers may have contributed to the sell down.

I was fortunate to pick up a few cheap shares yesterday and am now sitting on a nice profit from yesterday's parcel.

All in all, it was a great achievement by ECT in getting this far - we now have a great future ahead.

Hopefully most long term holders can now go to sleep each night knowing their investment is in good hands and can look forward to some excellent returns over the next 6 to 12 months - and beyond.
    Last edited by SP3: 31/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.