ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Funding Strategy, page-77

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Speaking with management over a year ago on funding I was under the impression we would be happy to have them on the register and IMO gives an even stronger relationship to furthering our techs. It is hard to know what is happening and the reasons for it. I would be happy to have a cornerstone investor, and better still our partners, to have an equity stake in our company. Ten percent at 3.3 cents to me is a good proposal and I think the market would be happy to. Surely that would see the price of the sp above 3 cents as well. Upon announcement of resolution 6 we had significant volume until the share was capped at 2 cents again. This ann on funding has seen no positive reaction at all, in fact more selling. July is coming, we have not heard anything about our visit in the next two weeks, was that piece of information meant to signify anything, were expectations played with again?
    Brevit facility requires Austrade ruling, how do they know we will have it upon signing of the MPA which is probably a requirement, how long could this drag on? What is resolution 6 for? Are we looking for more funding for projects elsewhere? are we planning to use both facilities ie brevit and resolution 6? Do we need brevit funding facility to proceed? So many questions at the moment and the sp is reacting accordingly, no confidence being shown at the moment, 1.7 cents and we are supposedly about to sign a company making announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.