ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Proceeds to Next Stage, page-255

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Chaya , I must say I was very surprised with your buy order this morning , it’s funny how we all interpret things differently , I was very close to selling a lot of shares after yesterday’s announcement as I can’t see the share price going anywhere now for the next 6 weeks .
    Been holding for about 7 years and have always felt confident in ect . Yesterday’s Ann knocked that confidence a fair bit ( notice arion felt the same ) because we learnt that all the bullshit excuses for NMDC not signing over the last 7 months have been exactly that , bullshit excuses !
    I was under the impression that the deal was done , all parties were happy and it just needed NMDC board approval to proceed to signing ceremony and financial close . Turns out that might not of been the case , I thought it strange that our board members needed to be in India last week , it sounds to me they were there to further negotiate the deal and that’s why we have more changes to deal with now .
    I might be completely wrong with the way I’m interpreting this , I really hope I am . I didn’t sell any , might as well wait till the 31st March and see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $495 196.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 18358799 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8695683 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.