ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Proceeds to Next Stage, page-367

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    we can discuss the 'merits' of politicians all day, but in my opinion, they think that their way is the only way. The only way to make the situation 'rosey'.

Foolish I may be, but suggesting that posters are to blame? I certainly am not!! I'm saying, not suggesting, that l think some posters are blaming our current situation on the inadequacies of our management. it's a one eyed view which doesn't take everything into consideration- just a few little facts which make it look like their way is the only way. 

This isn't constructive and it's misleading. It's like listening to a one-eyed football supporter- only get half the story. 

Yes, I'm glad you mentioned that we have Coldry. I'm glad you also mentioned we have Matmor. And yes, I'm glad you mentioned that we have a potential deal with 2 international companies worth billions of dollars each. Yes, we have had delays. But our company is a far cry from the one that I was trading 10 years ago. 

Management are proceeding very carefully, making strong and well thought out actions. And taking legal steps to protect said actions. The salesmen are gone, the daytraders are mostly gone. The CONcept of sell at any price is gone. But the deal is still on.

The deal with 2 international companies worth billions of dollars each. The simple fact that we are still negotiating with them should say it all.  If they wanted our tech, they could have just taken it.  India is a country on the move, in a BIG way. And they still have a long way to go. They don't have time to waste dancing with a tiny company like ours, unless they need our tech. Unless they need us.

so I think posters should open both eyes, look at the situation as it is, stop looking to blame and start looking for a solution. 

Shame, Satin, Shame....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $419 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 19761726 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12532403 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.