ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Proceeds to Next Stage, page-88

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I cannot believe the attitude of some of you guys ....we are about to achieve a major commercial victory ...a pilot plant and potentially a commercial plant for a lousy few million dollars, “BOND” while inspiring one of the biggest iron oar companies to actually spend potentially 100’s of millions of dollars, I don’t know where your heads at, but I thing ECT management are about to pull off one of the greatest commercial projects in this industry and coming from a mino, a penny stock, this is just one anazing event that is about to unfold.

Today Ect has crossed a major line in the sand and we still have a long
    way to go but this event today’s says ...One of the biggest iron ore companies wants out tech and this will now begin to reverberate around the global iron ore industry in my opinion and in GREAT AUSSIE SPIRIT ...I continue to encourage and support our management to stay focused ignore the noise and just know ....The deal the big event is on track to potentially change the iron ore industry in the future especially with a hungry Indian government on the move for growth.

Not tick Tock ....almost KABOOM in my opinion only...let the matmor dominance begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $115 33.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 19979613 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11464617 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.