ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Update, page-182

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Na crones i elabarate in my oppionoin that they arnt seeking media attention because they are not at the point were they can say they have proven process technology that has been proven atcomercial scale. 

This whole project is about proving  industry process technology.

And to prove the process technology on a comercial scale.

When it is proven they can then sell the Ip lisence to mining and procesing companys who want to make electricyt and steel.

Some times i wonder if share holders now this because of the focussing on a deal.

Proving the process technology at comercial scale means they have had to rely on using NLC and NCIL to do it. That is why the 49-51% split is what it is. 

In my oppinion the 51% majority split to Indian goverment companys favor and the fact using there money will prove the process technologys gives them a right in a way to sell the stuff to themselfs cheaper in the demo and pre comercial stages and from there on it is anybodys guess. That is why no body can give a royalty or per tonne valueation. So forget those fine prints for now.

ECT NLC and NCLIL are trying to prove an industry process technology at a comercial scale for the next 3 years or more. 

If it works they will build a comercial plant and that will take 6 years for coldry and 8 years for matmor from this point i beleve.

So why go to the media or brokers or agents with something that is not proven technology process at comercial scale right now?

If this was clear i do not think people would be so frusterated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.