ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: India Project Update, page-88

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Just touching on something samfiodiving said in his excellent post which he had removed (not sure why, it hit a number of good points), what sort of people are we dealing with that can't make a decision because 1 person is missing from a meeting? Now I'm not sure of the specific circumstances - sickness, personal leave, etc. but was a simple phone call not possible to this person during the meeting? God knows how many times I have been contacted by work when I'm not at work. They were aware Glenn was flying all that way to India yet couldn't respect the occasion by making a simple yes/no call in his presence. So Glenn trots off home with his tail between his legs, having to come up with yet another excuse for why there are delays.

If after all this time (5 years) we still can't get a Yes/No from NMDC because 1 bloke is not in a meeting then what does this tell you about more complex decisions that need to be made down the line? Seriously you could not make this stuff up if you tried. Five years to arrive at this moment??? Think about that for a minute and ask yourself is it going to get easier or harder as more complex decisions need to be made.
    Last edited by striker11: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.