BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I keep an eye on the latest research projects listed on...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26254
    I keep an eye on the latest research projects listed on ResearchGate for Arpan Pal TCS and the following is very interesting:

”Cognitive Robotics
    ProjectResearch in cognitive robotics is concerned with endowing robots with higher level cognitive functions that enable them to reason, act and have conceptual understanding of the world like humans. For example, such robots must be able to reason about goals, actions, when to perceive and what to look for while they autonomously explore their environment and determine which are the important features that need to be considered for making a decision. They should also understand the cognitive states of other agents required for collaborative task execution, do dialogue exchange with other agents if they do not understand instructions and can enhance itself quickly by learning new behaviour automatically from the observations of a dynamic environment. In short, cognitive robotics is concerned with integrating AI, perception, reasoning, human-robot interactions, continual learning, and action with a theoretical and implementation framework. Such frameworks will have a big role to play in Service Robotics, Tele-presence, Tele-operations, Enterprise Robotics and Industry 4.0 which aims to revolutionalize current industrial automation through the use of technologies such as Computer Vision(See some tech demos at https://sites.google.com/view/brojeshwar/publications?authuser=0) ,Multi-view Geometry, Reinforcement Learning, Computer Graphics, Human Robot Interaction, Networking and Communication, Knowledge Representation, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.“

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.