ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

re: Ann: Indian Operations Update - Modified ... I feel your...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    re: Ann: Indian Operations Update - Modified ... I feel your pain PP. I was very close to liquidating my parcel in favour of other opportunities. I'm glad I didn't but the brief time I have held and watched has been enough for me to form an opinion on NSL and their management.

There is a lot of lip-service paid to public disclosure but there is such a myriad of complexities and interactions between elements required to progress. Never more applicable than when we examine NSL. A quick read over recent announcements will highlight some of the hurdles.

Despite the obstacles I do believe that the market has been under -informed on progress (or lack of it) with NSL but that's easy for me to say when I am looking in from the outside. I'm sure Cedric would have a strong defence of his actions but one can rationalise just about anything if you try hard enough.

Enough hosing down NSL management. How good is the recent rise in the SP!!!

I've gone from being totally underwater (and disgruntled and doubtful and all the crap that goes with it) to feeling quite optimistic. Why optimistic? Well I've said before that I think NSL would leak like a sieve and I think the recent rise in the SP supports my view. There must be players (in India and China ) who are privy to some very sensitive market information and I think that some of them are acting on that information. There might even be a few well informed individuals at home too but these things are impossible to quantify.

As a relative newcomer to trading / investing (Time-frames are dependent on my success or failure!! LOL) I'm not as adept as others at reading the tea-leaves but I was surprised that there was no talk of a speeding ticket. Just how far does it have to run on no news before that happens?

https://img.skitch.com/20110416-enb6r45ghaprp7i4uaanbey3xk.jpg

The last news item was the Indian operations update which was great (to hear something) but wasn't the heavy hitting stuff that many might be anxious to get, such as news on a Chinese deal or progress on the beneficiation plant.

There was a glimmer of hope though, as evidenced by this quote, "This process has taken more than 12 months to work through to completion, but with the establishment of strategic relationships and development of in house capability we expect this process to be significantly streamlined in the future."added Mr Goode.

So is that the news that propelled the price or what? I have my doubts about it being the only catalyst.

My amateur take on the chart suggests some resistance is being encountered so I expect the price to be attracted back to the median line on the black fork while we wait for more significant news. On the upside there was a lovely breakout of a descending triangle in the last week.

Yeah. Sorry about the "War and Peace" , it's mostly pretty obvious I guess. Have a great day people I'm about to start a major upgrade to my office. ie I'm gonna slam some bits of plywood together add an antique computer and call it a "trading station". ROFL. I'll be sure to add more than one bottom drawer!

If you want a closer look at this sucker I suggest a right-click.

ProRealTime
    Uploaded with Skitch!

PS Rich1612 . I spoke to my sometimes broker and he mentioned a target of 20c. I guess we need some smooth sailing for that to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.