ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Like any punter that's been around ESI as long as we both have...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Like any punter that's been around ESI as long as we both have prosperman, it is not hard to understand where you are headed with that post of yours and really your post might not have a nice 'taste' to it but nevertheless what you wrote is correct and fact is a lot of punters would probably be underwater still as far as the ESI SP is concerned.

I bailed out of a decent ESI position about 2 years ago and fortuitously moved it all into a little company called PLS but not long back I purchased a 7 figure amount of ESI because IMO, with what is looming very shortly with this big get-together with NMDC and NLC BOD's here in Australia, I can see that the events of the past few years for ESI under the direction of motivated and hard working management and an entirely different world approach to cleaner everything, IMO sets the scene for the opportunity of a good multi bagger like never before in the previous history of ECT/ESI.

IMO I see what is looming now is the culmination of a decade of frustration, and mis-management (not under this BOD's I must stress) being turned into something substantial for those punters willing to simply believe in the ESI, NLC and NMDC Announcements that have been released over the recent past.
    I have absolutely no reason to doubt a single word of recent Ann's from these 3 companies and if anyone has a fact or two to discredit what the board have told us then I personally would love to read it.

Someone posted that they envisaged a SP of around 2c prior to the suspected MPA signing ceremony - I don't disagree with that and maybe FOMO will drive it even a tad higher but one thing is for sure - we don't have years to wait now - just a few weeks.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.