SRT 2.63% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Indicative Acquisition Timetable, page-25

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Gotta love an over-reaction

Upside:
    - 2c is trendline support so nice low risk top up, with a stop at 1.9
    - We have been given a timetable and MW is updating the market. As long as he continues to do so I don't mind. He stated end of March will have DD/Prospectus but given they have hit a speed hump the only think he can do is keep us updated which is what he did.
    - 2weeks left until we know what we are invested in
    - These delays are starting to tell me about the complexity of Intiger, probably have affiliations all over the place which they need to cover + revenue streams.

Downside:
    - Was technically set up very nicely, with all this extra supply not looking as bullish TA
    - Indicative timetable - More delays possibly? Hope not
    - Can the price hold up for another 2weeks?

Essentially what gives me confidence:
    1. MW spent $20k to excercise his options knowing well there is going to be a delay and price will fall. I guess hes clearly in this ride with us and speaks alot about his loyalty to the company so he has my respect for that. Literally did the opposite of what TON did.
    2. Surely a DD with this many delays speaks on how large Intiger is. Remember they have a mother company Integra with offices all over the world. Lot to cover for SRT, maybe they even underestimated what they have acquired.

If we close above 2.1 or above would be great. If not would be a shame TA wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $3.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.