SRT 2.63% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Ann: Indicative Acquisition Timetable, page-28

1. 6,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1627
    Chart is actually perfectly fine and still going as it should and this is playing out perfectly.

My Chart below shows the overall upward trend line channel that has been discussed in the past and I have mentioned before. This trend has been going since May 2015, long time for a trend channel which is only a good thing in my books.

Announcement is great, finally clears the air on what is going on and happy to wait further, personally didn't invest over $300k to hold over 12m heads just to make a quick buck, this has a lot more to play out and things are going perfectly so far.

The light blue lines show the overall uptrend channel, even with the last red bar today (only red so far but the day could still change that bar) even so that lower end still remains within that over trend channel which the lines are still perfectly parallel.

We are still making higher lows each week which is a great thing and as others have said this is a unique deal and SRT is trading in weird and unique ways.

The Red lines show the true channel, which is to say anything outside those lines are oversold or overbought. And as I have mentioned in past charts, each and every time over the last year it has broken that red line channel and come back again.

If you're impatient and can't reign in your emotions and sell now, then don't bother coming back and just go play roulette, clearly can't win the psychological battle of your own mind as many have shown the past few days.

SRT March.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $3.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.