ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Indicative financing support from Export Development Canada, page-24

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1608
    Some back of the envelope for funding numbers;

1. Germany US$600M = (on providing suitable offtake to Germany as desired by their ECA, the funding of $600M is provided. So, potentially the balance of the offtake (that’s not announced yet) will be arranged with another German company, (maybe-that didn’t want to be disclosed until last minute due to China related supplies currently). This is speculation / but fun guessing at this stage.

2. Hyundai/Kia may take a strategic slice of ARU, but unknown amount and /or how they will finance?

3. Australian government AU$350M commercial loans $30M grant.

4. Canada via GE offtake announced last year and export agency announced today US$300M

5. Gina and/or other strategic partners, if the balance of the offtake is not German company noted in point 1 above.

6. Us shareholders - via another placement.

7. Commercial banks

So as it stands we have AU$1.7B + point 2, 5, 6, and 7 above…

There is many options and variables, but I can understand why ARU released NAB in making any further attempts to source funds.

I imagine lots of conditions precedent to met, but hopefully, most organisations providing finance come under the same umbrella and the lead finance arranger for all those potential funders I have noted above.

I can see complexity, and if this comes off, I cannot say, it would be possible for many competitors to repeat.

Lots to ponder, but todays announcement filled a large and key piece, that we were missing.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 20/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.