ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Indicative financing support from Export Development Canada, page-42

1. 2,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Build it and they will come (or at least show you are making actual moves vs just talking/claiming).
    Remember when Arafura a couple of years ago released to RE retail investors that they were specifically talking to 10 autos about offtakes? Yes I do, why, because 95% of the ROW RE wannabees never declare such information, even if they actually have it (which is very unlikely).
    Is a investment in Arafura guaranteed? However, compared to the vast majority of the other ROW RE wannabees it has a fighting chance for the medium-term end of 2024 and into the second half of this decade.

Now ask yourself how many RE wannabees (including the big boys) currently in or moving concretely towards RE mining, processing and/or magnet-related production, don't already have some strategic $ backing them? I can think of only Energy Fuels (and I may be wrong there) who are self-funding. NEO (Estonia), Lynas (Japan, US, AUS), MP, REEMF (both US), Arafura, Hastings, N. Mins, Iluka, ASM (all AUS), Search and Vital (Both CAD); even African projects Namibia CM (JOGMEC) and Peak (Shenghe) have such support.

In fact, Arafura now has support from AUS, German and CAD as well as Hyundai, Kia, Siemens Gamesa and apparently GE.

Apparently, off-takers arrive often after gov' strategic money is placed (it gives confidence to your OEMs as no doubt it also did to private investments such as Reinhart in Arafura).
    Again, DyoDD - take no bodies word on anything RE without questioning the stance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.