ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

One can clearly observe the balance associated with offtakes and...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    One can clearly observe the balance associated with offtakes and financial commitments from the many companies and relative governments - along with why such is taking considerable time - very technically challenging with the for mentioned and back and forth as opposed to say - one or two major backers - then of course the critical importance of reducing the liquidity required from commercial banks and limiting dilution. Walking the tightrope stuff and nothing can be made binding at present as per above.

Now with Korean finance and additional loan guarantee - joining the Australian and Canadian finance - the commercial bank finance of USD 175million which I would observe being from EU banks with SocGen ongoing works - it is obvious a great position we are now in with only 1900T of planned full NrPd production committed to.
    The key now remains the GE offtake quantity and to what maximum of the Canadian 300USD million will be finalized and just how much remaining PrNd production is remaining after such - for the final off take and any finance attached and whom - most likely an EU auto - could there be production room enough for another off take - and if required will they off take the full 100% of full production if required to get the finance over the line in a highly favorable situation - forgoing the 15%/660T planned for spot market could simply be just as beneficial premium by using that 660T in a further offtake (if demand and terms favorable) which in turn can secure more favorable finance terms/closure. I'm sure management would like to keep the 155 for spot however clearly financiers want 85% off take secured - surely they would even more so enjoy seeing 100% off take secured - even if only for initial years of full production.
    Just so much going on. Nolan's - Central Australia is certainly the centre of many global industrial - corporate and govt giants.

2500T remaining.
    1000T GE.
    840T ? EU auto - Japan/US?
    660T 15% spot - or further the above EU-JAPAN-US - wildcard India. Whatever the case it is getting very close to announcing the remaining off takes.

Looking for any signs re short position as it can be a guide - not saying leaks (yes I did mention previously the coffee room chats) however shorts/insto's have far greater resources and professional persons/teams on each stock they short in determining when to increase or reduce a relative short position of any given company. Now it appears a reduction but not significant enough and next 2 weeks could be further guidance - or could be nothing of substance - then again a GE off take binder announcement would not surprise and hopefully catch shorts out - as when that is announced - much more will then wrap up in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $456.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.