It almost seems that the board have changed their mind? However,...

1. 231 Posts.
    It almost seems that the board have changed their mind? However, I think when the first LNG proposal came through, they had no intention of going public with it as it was way too low. Then, due to leaks, most likely by LNG, it went public, but not binding, so more beneficial to LNG for the MPO transaction pressure. The DD dragged on at that time, so WCL said, well, we may as well do a cap raising at these levels as we don't like the proposal, and if a firm one should come, we won't endorse it. So bird in the hand. However, it now seems they've continued to pander to LNG by essentially allowing them to get their MPO deal sorted and now are finally saying, alright, that's it, put up or shut-up. With that being said, it almost seems like a bit of two camps on the process. Either way, it's about time they put a deadline on this "DD" process, as no one who is serious takes this long.

Lastly, I did read that NHC are not only interested in CB, but in companies with production. So WCL does also meet their criteria as a potential for NHC to takeover or at least increase their stake.

EIther way, nice to know some clarity will be coming soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.